What is COMMUNITY MARKETING? What does COMMUNITY MARKETING mean? COMMUNITY MARKETING meaning – COMMUNITY MARKETING definition – COMMUNITY MARKETING explanation.
Source: Wikipedia.org article, adapted under license.
Community marketing is a strategy to engage an audience in an active, non-intrusive prospect and customer conversation. Whereas marketing communication strategies such as advertising, promotion, PR, and sales all focus on attaining customers, Community Marketing focuses on the needs of existing customers. This accomplishes four things for a business:
1. Connects existing customers with prospects
2. Connects prospects with each other
3. Connects a company with customers/prospects to solidify loyalty
4. Connects customers with customers to improve product adoption, satisfaction, etc.
There are two types of community marketing:
1. Organic or natural marketing occurs without the assistance of the company. Organic marketing is word-of-mouth marketing and is one of the most effective marketing methods
2. Sponsored community marketing is promoted by company through activities like investments in the local community improvement initiatives or corporate social responsibility.
Recent skepticism building among consumers as a result of blatant advertising and other unethical communications has affected the success of the sponsored form of Community Marketing. Continuing success in community marketing strategies has been found in engaging and cultivating the natural communities that form around their product/service.
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm là gì? – Định nghĩa từ Techopedia
- Bạn biết gì về Digitalfuture Website?
- [PA Marketing] Bài 8: 5 cấp độ của Khủng hoảng truyền thông
- NẠN BUÔN CHUYỆN – MV Nhạc Chế | Parody Hài Hước – Trung Ruồi, Thương Cin, Thái Sơn
- Gái Xinh Hát Ca Cổ Không Quảng Cáo Hay Ngất Ngây – LK Ca Cổ Nhạc Miền Tây Đặc Sắc| Ca Cổ Hơi Dài✔