I was lucky enough to test out these Victor shuttlecock. These are the Victor Carbonsonic No. 2. these are ment to be the closest thing to a feather.
It had some good points and some faults. I love the design of it and that it is made from foam! The flight of the shuttle slightly swerves in the air and takes a long time to balance in the air. This makes it harder at the net and hard to control when clearing the shuttle.
Also if you hit it in the wrong place it made a really weird sound, plus it didn’t fly anywhere when you hit it in that wrong place! This shuttle is slower than feathers and plastics (that is what I found).
It did last a long time though with us hitting it hard!
My rating out of 10…I would only rate it 5 or 6 out of 10. Remember this is my opinion on the shuttle.
I would still buy a tube to test them out yourself.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Quyền Anh Hạng Nặng: Tyson Fury BIẾN ĐỔI Thần Kỳ Cho Tới Ngày Đấm Gục Deontay Wilder
- ART#14| Vẽ tranh phong cảnh bằng màu nước | Watercolor Tutorial| Landscape
- Thử Làm Thạch Rau Câu 3D Bằng Dụng Cụ Đơn Giản Tại Nhà | Góc Bếp Nhỏ
- Nghệ Thuật “Yêu” Cô Bé Của Nàng Bằng Miệng Khiến Nàng Sung Sướng Mê Mệt | Giang Venux
- [Hoa giấy nhún] Hướng dẫn làm hoa sao nhái từ giấy nhún – Cosmos paper flower