Vera Wang, fashion designer, chats with Vanessa Friedman about how her private office is her “haven-slash-disco-slash-mental hospital” from the pressure and demands of building her brand.
Produced by: Shayla Harris and Vanessa Friedman
Read the story here:
Subscribe to the Times Video newsletter for free and get a handpicked selection of the best videos from The New York Times every week:
Subscribe on YouTube:
Watch more videos at:
Want more from The New York Times?
Whether it’s reporting on conflicts abroad and political divisions at home, or covering the latest style trends and scientific developments, New York Times video journalists provide a revealing and unforgettable view of the world. It’s all the news that’s fit to watch. On YouTube.
Vera Wang Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- iPhone 12 Flip – Crazy Concept
- Sập tường 10 người chết ở Đồng Nai: tiết lộ nguyên nhân và danh tính 10 nạn nhân
- ПОЛНОСТЬЮ БЕСПЛАТНО: GTA 5 Premium Edition в Epic Games Store!
- Lee Yeon Hee's Sudden Cuteness [The Game: Towards Zero Ep 2]
- HOW TO DO THE WOAH DANCE #THEWOAH TURNS INTO DANCE BATTLE (GETS HEATED)