Even though I’m the average sized America, sometimes I feel like big foot or some gigantic monster living in China. Today was one of those days. Help me make better videos at patreon.com/badmintonbecky
Find my blog at: badmintonbecky.com
If you are interested in China check out my other blog: www.beckyances.net
Other homes around the web:
My shoes are Wish Brand, a local Xiamen brand that is popular here.
Subscribe so you never miss an update!
I’m an American living and learning badminton in China. Follow me on my journey from total newb to (hopefully) expert player both on my blog and my vlog! Like most Americans I had never played badminton seriously or even knew that it was a real sport until I moved to China and fell in love with it. I feel very lucky that I get to learn the sport in China although it definitely brings it’s own challenges both with the different language and culture. I will share both the victories, frustrations and every embarrassing moment in between with you.
You can see video about my first 2 years of progress here:
Please support me on Patreon! Since I live in China every dollar goes further here and I’d like badminton to go viral and make a bigger impact on mainstream culture. I think if more people were exposed to badminton then they would love it. Help me make badminton more popular and get some exclusive perks!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://joincrossblog.com/the-thao
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Quyền Anh Hạng Nặng: Tyson Fury BIẾN ĐỔI Thần Kỳ Cho Tới Ngày Đấm Gục Deontay Wilder
- ART#14| Vẽ tranh phong cảnh bằng màu nước | Watercolor Tutorial| Landscape
- Thử Làm Thạch Rau Câu 3D Bằng Dụng Cụ Đơn Giản Tại Nhà | Góc Bếp Nhỏ
- Nghệ Thuật “Yêu” Cô Bé Của Nàng Bằng Miệng Khiến Nàng Sung Sướng Mê Mệt | Giang Venux
- [Hoa giấy nhún] Hướng dẫn làm hoa sao nhái từ giấy nhún – Cosmos paper flower