Talking About Your Vacation in English – Spoken English Lesson
In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about your vacation in English. Talking about holidays and vacations is a great way to improve your English conversation. After you watch, practice these conversation skills with a teacher online:
Where did you go for your last holiday? What did you do there? Did you have a good time?
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to answer these questions and more in clear, natural English.
See the full version of this free lesson here:
1. How to Give Basic Information About Your Vacation 0:50
2. How to Describe What You Did on Vacation 2:09
3. How to Describe Where You Went on Vacation 6:11
4. How to Describe What You Liked or Disliked 11:07
5. Making a Longer Answer 15:08
This lesson will help you learn:
– Ways to basic information about your vacation.
– How to describe what you did on vacation.
– About describing where you went on holiday.
– How to talk about what you liked on vacation.
– Different ways to describe what you disliked on vacation.
– To make longer answers about your holiday.
To see more free English lessons like this, visit: