Singapore’s COVID-19 circuit breaker period has been extended by about a month to June 1, as the country continues to grapple with the COVID-19 pandemic. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong announced the extension of the strict safe distancing measures in a televised address. Existing measures will also be tightened — more workplaces will be shut with only the most essential services to remain open. Meanwhile, entry to “hotspots” like wet markets will also be restricted.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- iPhone 12 Flip – Crazy Concept
- Sập tường 10 người chết ở Đồng Nai: tiết lộ nguyên nhân và danh tính 10 nạn nhân
- ПОЛНОСТЬЮ БЕСПЛАТНО: GTA 5 Premium Edition в Epic Games Store!
- Lee Yeon Hee's Sudden Cuteness [The Game: Towards Zero Ep 2]
- HOW TO DO THE WOAH DANCE #THEWOAH TURNS INTO DANCE BATTLE (GETS HEATED)