MBA Marketing Management Career by BrainChecker Stay tuned for regular updates from BrainChecker Channel. We provide excellent education related tips and excellent career guidance.
Fill the form above and we would get in touch with you.
Hey there and welcome to the Brain Checker’s YouTube channel, India’s largest Career Counseling Company!!
The career we would be discussing today is :MBA in Marketing MANAGEMENT Our entire video would be divided into 5 sections:
– Nature of work.
– Eligibility and Professional Courses available.
– Best Colleges
– Career prospectsand Salary
I would like to point out that the data given in this video is not exhaustive in nature and has been made for educational purposes only. Students are requested to perform their own due research before choosing a career.
You can check the description for additional details and assistance from Brain Checker.
MBA in Marketing Management is a postgraduate Sales and Marketing Management course. Marketing is the process of promoting interest in customers regarding particular goods or services. It is executed through strategies that underlie sales techniques, business communication, and business development. Understanding the needs and wants of the customers is the major part of marketing management. Every company’s growth mostly depends on the performance of the marketing department.
Now let’s go to, Nature of Work
Marketing is an essential part of any business be it a large corporate organization or a small-scale industry. Without adequate forms of Marketing an enterprise cannot strive to expand its business. This is where the role of an individual with a specialized degree in Marketing comes to play. An MBA in Marketing helps an individual develop insights about the Why’s and How’s of the market and consumer behavior.Marketing management is not just limited to advertising. Advertising is a part of it. These are some main areas covered under marketing management –
• Market analysis
• Product management
• Creating marketing strategies
• Market research
• Consumer behavior
• Collecting customer feedback
Now let’s go to, Eligibility and Professional Courses
• 10+2 Science with in either Arts/Science or Commerce is mandatory with at least 60% marks.
• Student has to be a graduate in any stream for example BA,B.Com, B.Sc or BBA to be considered for a Masters Program with at least 60% marks.
• Most Top Colleges require the applicant to clear the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs and widely accepted by all leading Management Institutions in India
• State CET , MAT, CAT, GMAT, JMET or XAT are also accepted by some colleges as alternatives to CAT Scores.
We at Brain Checker help students in choosing their career. To know if this career suits your talents or skill sets, you can consult a Brain Checker Career Specialist. Check link in the description for more details.
Now we are going to look atfew good colleges offering this qualification:
• CHRIST UNIVERSITY Bangalore
• DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES IIT DELHI Delhi
• SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Pune
• BHARATHIDASAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT Tamil Nadu
• AMRITA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Tamil Nadu
• FLAME UNIVERSITY Pune
And Many More…….
Moving on to the next part of the video……..
MBA in Marketing Includes Human Civilization, since time immemorial, has practiced some form of Trade and Commerce. Present society is more economy driven than ever. In such scenarios, all companies require a skillful marketer hence increasing the demand for MBA graduates with a specialization in Marketing. With the rapid growth of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) sector in India, there is all the more demand for Management Graduates with a specialization in Marketing.
An MBA Graduate with Specialization in Marketing can be assigned any of the following roles in an organization,
• Marketing Manager
• Professor of Marketing
• Marketing Executive
• Market Research Analyst
• Brand Manager
• Advertising Manager
• New Product Manager
• Public Relations Director
• Marketing Communication Officer
And Many More….
The starting remuneration in this field depends upon the industry. A fresher will gets 30,000 to 40,000 per month. Salary varies in the public and private sector. With experience the salary will grow multifold. The starting salary will also increase or decrease depending on the college where the student pursues his higher qualifications.
With that we come to the end of our video, Thank you for watching, if you loved this Brain Checker Video please like, share and subscribe to us. Bye!!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://joincrossblog.com/truyen-thong
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm là gì? – Định nghĩa từ Techopedia
- Bạn biết gì về Digitalfuture Website?
- [PA Marketing] Bài 8: 5 cấp độ của Khủng hoảng truyền thông
- NẠN BUÔN CHUYỆN – MV Nhạc Chế | Parody Hài Hước – Trung Ruồi, Thương Cin, Thái Sơn
- Gái Xinh Hát Ca Cổ Không Quảng Cáo Hay Ngất Ngây – LK Ca Cổ Nhạc Miền Tây Đặc Sắc| Ca Cổ Hơi Dài✔