Do’s and Dont’s of interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are men of great experience. They are fully acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities required of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person’s worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your best to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of other achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and keep your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question put to you. Then answer it in a natural and normal way.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the new question to tackle it with maximum energy and interest.
(8) Feel pleased with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviewers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, quick without being aggressive.
(11) Establish a rapport with the interviewers.
(12) Emit vivacity and enthusiasm from yours looks and expressions.
(13) Be perfectly normal.
(14) Show pleasing and graceful manners, sufficient politeness and verve.
(15) Be smartly and soberly dressed.
(16) Gather adequate general knowledge before appearing at the interview.
(17) Tell frankly if you are not able to answer any question or questions, In case the interviewer or interviewers suggest the answer always show gratefulness to them by being nicely thankful to them.
(18) Try to show your interest in the job and never give the impression that you are only casually appearing before the interviewers.
Don’ts (by PD CLASSES)
(1) Do not appear nervous or shaky.
(2) Do not speak in an affected style.
(3) Do not try to unnecessary elaborate your answer.
(4) Do not interrupt the interviewers.
(5) Do not enter into an argument with the interviewers.
(6) If somehow you miss to listen a question you can request the interviewer to repeat it. Never answer a question until you have listened it well.
(7) Do not hesitate in answering questions.
(8) Do not show ill manners.
(9) Do not be shabbily or gaudily dressed.
(10) Do not look gloomy.
(11) Do not talk more than what is needed.
(12) Do not boast.
(13) Do not try to evade answering the questions.
(14) Do not be aggressive.
(15) Do not lose your balance or presence of mind.
(16) Do not try to bluff or confuse the interviewers.
(17) Do not try to flatter the interviewer.
(18) Do not put counter questions.
(19) Do not hesitate to show your ignorance if you do not know the answer to a question.
(20) Do not make unnecessary movements of any part of the body.
How to Become a MBA Professor?
mba fresher job interview
mba hr fresher job interview questions and answers
mba marketing lectures
Our WEBSITE – www.pdclassessgnr.com
To study with us, do watch –
Most Important educational videos (Pls don’t miss to watch)
English speaking videos –
INTERVIEW Videos –
Group Discussion –
Body Language –
Teacher Interview –
Bank Interview –
Cabin Crew interview –
MR Interview –
Must prepare –
1. Why marketing management is important in business?
2. What is the definition of strategic marketing?
3. What is the concept of marketing?
4. What is a marketing information management?
5. Marketing management Basics
6. What is marketing management concept
7. Marketing management project
8. Marketing management functions
9. Importance of marketing management
10. Scope of marketing management
12. Human Resource Management.
PD CLASSES (YouTube channel) focuses on learning English for people whose mother tongue is Hindi. You will find English lessons related to spoken English conversation, Grammar, and sentences you would use in your daily English speaking.
Be a part of our fb page –
7th day personality Development Classes
Avail our 3rd book to learn English at
home – ’70 ways of Spoken English’
Welcome for the next 7 days coaching from PD CLASSES (Food & Accommodation are arranged from PD Classes)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm là gì? – Định nghĩa từ Techopedia
- Bạn biết gì về Digitalfuture Website?
- [PA Marketing] Bài 8: 5 cấp độ của Khủng hoảng truyền thông
- NẠN BUÔN CHUYỆN – MV Nhạc Chế | Parody Hài Hước – Trung Ruồi, Thương Cin, Thái Sơn
- Gái Xinh Hát Ca Cổ Không Quảng Cáo Hay Ngất Ngây – LK Ca Cổ Nhạc Miền Tây Đặc Sắc| Ca Cổ Hơi Dài✔