Very few of us hold jobs that line up directly with our past experiences or what we studied in college. Take TED Resident Jason Shen; he studied biology but later became a product manager at a tech company. In this quick, insightful talk about human potential, Shen shares some new thinking on how job seekers can make themselves more attractive — and why employers should look for ability over credentials.
Check out more TED Talks:
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm là gì? – Định nghĩa từ Techopedia
- Bạn biết gì về Digitalfuture Website?
- [PA Marketing] Bài 8: 5 cấp độ của Khủng hoảng truyền thông
- NẠN BUÔN CHUYỆN – MV Nhạc Chế | Parody Hài Hước – Trung Ruồi, Thương Cin, Thái Sơn
- Gái Xinh Hát Ca Cổ Không Quảng Cáo Hay Ngất Ngây – LK Ca Cổ Nhạc Miền Tây Đặc Sắc| Ca Cổ Hơi Dài✔