►►[FREE Racket Selector] Find Your Perfect Badminton Racket Today:
What’s the best badminton racket? Trying to narrow it down from the top 10 badminton rackets? This video will explain how to pick a racket that is best suited for you.
You might have noticed that there are other racket specs that I haven’t mentioned.
That’s because frankly, they aren’t as important so it isn’t worth spending much time thinking about. But to be thorough, I’ll run through them quickly.
Grip size. Sizes range from G1 to G6 where 1 is the thickest. Choosing a grip is just a matter of what fits your hand. Most rackets are gripped G3 or G4, which are fine for most. If in doubt, go for a thinner grip as you can easily add an overgrip.
Material. You should look for a racket made of graphite. But pretty much all rackets these days are.
Brand. It doesn’t matter which company you choose to buy a racket from as long as they’re fairly reputable. There’s plenty to choose from, but don’t overthink it.
Racket “technologies”. Mostly marketing hype, and shouldn’t impact your decision making process too much.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Quyền Anh Hạng Nặng: Tyson Fury BIẾN ĐỔI Thần Kỳ Cho Tới Ngày Đấm Gục Deontay Wilder
- ART#14| Vẽ tranh phong cảnh bằng màu nước | Watercolor Tutorial| Landscape
- Thử Làm Thạch Rau Câu 3D Bằng Dụng Cụ Đơn Giản Tại Nhà | Góc Bếp Nhỏ
- Nghệ Thuật “Yêu” Cô Bé Của Nàng Bằng Miệng Khiến Nàng Sung Sướng Mê Mệt | Giang Venux
- [Hoa giấy nhún] Hướng dẫn làm hoa sao nhái từ giấy nhún – Cosmos paper flower