When launching a new game, it’s crucial that as many people as possible pick up your release and hopefully spread the word towards their peers. But how do you stimulate this? Obviously a good game is vital, but it’s not the only trump card you’ve got. In this webinar, we zoom in on the do’s and don’ts of community marketing, also described as ‘a strategy to engage an audience in an active, non-intrusive conversation’.
Anya Combs, Director of Games Outreach at Kickstarter, is the perfect person to share her views on this topic. Live from the Kickstarter HQ in Brooklyn, New York, she talked to us about the key ingredients to gain (online) traction and attract large numbers of users to a new game release.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm là gì? – Định nghĩa từ Techopedia
- Bạn biết gì về Digitalfuture Website?
- [PA Marketing] Bài 8: 5 cấp độ của Khủng hoảng truyền thông
- NẠN BUÔN CHUYỆN – MV Nhạc Chế | Parody Hài Hước – Trung Ruồi, Thương Cin, Thái Sơn
- Gái Xinh Hát Ca Cổ Không Quảng Cáo Hay Ngất Ngây – LK Ca Cổ Nhạc Miền Tây Đặc Sắc| Ca Cổ Hơi Dài✔