With too much clutter on the mass media and social media channels, advertising and consumer engagement has now became much more difficult. In this age of advertising, brands that are able to create meaningful relations with its audience and engage them actively are able to taste the success through engagement platforms Raheel Pasha is a marketing professional with an experience of 14 years at Unilever, Reckitt and P&G, which are few of the top marketing companies of Pakistan. He has worked on building popular brands like Dettol, Veet, Safeguard, Knorr, Rafhan, Blue Band, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Fair&Lovely, Vaseline and Ponds, to name a few. He is currently the Marketing Director, Personal Care at Unilever and will be sharing his thoughts on impact of engagement platforms in building brand equity. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://joincrossblog.com/truyen-thong
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm là gì? – Định nghĩa từ Techopedia
- Bạn biết gì về Digitalfuture Website?
- [PA Marketing] Bài 8: 5 cấp độ của Khủng hoảng truyền thông
- NẠN BUÔN CHUYỆN – MV Nhạc Chế | Parody Hài Hước – Trung Ruồi, Thương Cin, Thái Sơn
- Gái Xinh Hát Ca Cổ Không Quảng Cáo Hay Ngất Ngây – LK Ca Cổ Nhạc Miền Tây Đặc Sắc| Ca Cổ Hơi Dài✔