►IELTS Speaking Test Samples Full Part 1,2,3: Topic 5 – Holiday, Traveling and Being a leader. This video contains full part 1,2,3 of IELTS Speaking Test Samples. Topics are about Holiday, Traveling and Leader. Leave a comment if you love Tony IELTS Box
►►—————————-LIKE & SUBSCRIBE————————–
►IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions and Answers: Topic 5 – Holiday and Traveling
1. What do you in your holidays?
2. Do you think holidays are becoming more and more important?
3. Do you like to travel in your holidays or free time?
4. What kind of places do you like to travel to?
5. Have you ever been to the seaside?
6. Why do some people they their holidays at the seaside?
7. Do you want to live near the sea?
►IELTS Speaking Part 2 Questions and Answers – Topic 5: Leader
Describe a leader who you admire (for example, in sports, business or politics)
You should say:
– Who this person is
– What this person did (has done) that you admire
– How you know this person or know about this person
– And explain how this leader’s qualities impressed you
►IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions and Answers: Topic 5:Being a leader
1. Would you like to be a leader?
2. Why don’t some people want to be leaders?
3. Why do we need leaders?
4. What are the qualities of a leader? (or what abilities are needed to be a leader?)
5. Is it possible to be a good speaker in front of others and to be good leader but at the same time not to be a good person at the personal level?
6. What are some differences current leader and leader of the past?
7. How do people become leaders?
8. What can parents do to encourage the development of leadership abilities in their children?
9. How do you think leaders of the future will be different to current leaders?
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://joincrossblog.com/du-lich